HI-END PWM PCU 2550 24V OFF GRID
HI-END PWM PCU 2550 24V - SOLAR PCU
Microtek 2550 Model is an inverter that is designed to run maximum load on 2 battery system in India. It is a off grid solar inverter on which solar panel of 1800 watt can be added. It has 50 Amps solar charge controller and Solar panel input of 49 Volt. the other feature includes digital display
- 1800 Wp Solar Panel connectivity
- Along with Home AC Load, it can run .75 HP Submersible pump
- Digital display with LED indications
- Capacity: 2250 VA
- Battery System: 24 V (two battery)
- Battery support: 80 Ah ~ 200 Ah
- Battery Full charging time: 6- 8 hours
Microtek Hi-End PWM PCU 2550 is designed using latest technology for better performance and high reliability and is designed to utilize maximum use of Solar Energy. If there is excess of Solar Energy Generation from PV then it charges the Battery and simultaneously it supplies the Power to the Load. It is integrated with in-built 35amp smart solar management unit.
Advantages of Solar PCU:
- You can run without a Solar Panel You can turn on a solar PCU with or without a solar panel. You can use it as a standard inverter without having to worry about using solar energy. And whenever you feel the energy of the sun will be even more helpful, all you have to do is install a solar panel.
- Easy to install and saving Solar PCUs are easy to install, expensive, and can help reduce your electricity bills. It therefore ensures that the user gets a double profit.
- Independent operation Compared to a solar inverter, a solar PCU can work with or without Grid Power. Solar PCUs can be used without a Grid connection. Therefore, while inverters can only be used with the Grid, PCUs work with the grid as well. .
- In-depth Information Display If you use a solar inverter, you will have limited access to information. As, when it comes to solar PCU, you have access to detailed information such as charging status, required repair steps, loading level, battery level, etc
- Pure Sine Wave Technology using PWM topology with inbuilt Real Time Clock.
- Smart solar selection for max. utilization of Solar Power.
- Intelligent Battery Charging and Charge sharing with Mains / Charging by Solar Power Only.
- Maintain Gravity of battery by a special program.
- Provision for setting of critical parameters.
- For charging of Battery, intelligently give the priority to Solar Power and only remaining power is consumed for Mains.
- Ability to run the Output Load exclusively through Solar Power, saving Grid Power and your hard earned money.
- Able to cater both type of user
- (i) who wants more backup (having extreme power cuts)
- (ii) who wants saving (have no / very less power cut)
- Hi-Current Battery Charging Option upto 20AMP
PCU PWM 2550 / 24V
PV Controller Topology
Battery Nominal Voltage
Grid Input Voltage Range
NORMAL MODE: 90V+5V~290V+5V
UPS MODE: 180V+5V~265V+5V
Maximum Solar Input Power(W)
Maximum Solar Input Voltage (VOC)
Solar Charger Controller
No. Of Output Phase
Inverter Output Voltage at Nominal DC
<3%(at Linear Load)
Output Waveform on UPS Mode
Battery Charging Current: Mains
Constant Charging Approx. 10% of the Rated Battery Current in AH
UPS Transfer Time
NORMAL MODE: Mains to Back-up <40mSec Back-up to Mains <15mSec
UPS MODE: Mains to Back-up <12mSec Back-up to Mains <10mSec
UPS Overload / UPS Short Circuits Protections
Reverse Panel Protection
Both in Grid Charging & Backup Mode
DC Input Volt. High Cut Protection/Recover
Most Advanced Real Time Clock Technology
RTC ensures Optimum Saving Of Solar Energy
Net: 16.960 / Gross: 18.300
Dimension (LxWxH) in MM